- You haven't blogged for three weeks (because your blog is about teaching and you are so tired of teaching that you have nothing to say).
- You are thinking about starting a travel blog instead.
- You sigh loudly in front of your students at the beginning of the class. Realising what you have done, you say the heat is killing you.
- You have started counting the hours you have to spend teaching until the holiday begins (105).
- You are thinking about the beginning of the next school year with horror.
- All your lesson plans somehow revolve around the topic of summer holidays.
- You are thinking about starting a fashion blog.
- You finally write a very, very short post, just to get it over with. Then you hope your readers will add more ideas to your very, very short post.
So, how do you know the end of the school year is near?