Saturday 4 April 2009

Days 20 and 22 - Welcome readers old and new

If you are here for the first time, welcome. You can find out more about me here.

This blog was born on 22nd January 2008 (which happens to be my birthday too) as a part of the Blogging4Educators course. I have done different things on the Internet since then (Twittered, created wikis, podcasts, slideshows and online exercises), but my favourite online activity is still blogging. It is hard to define why - maybe because I simply enjoy writing. It clears my mind and helps me think.

I blog about different things - Web 2.0, teaching English, the seminars I am attending... You can find out what my favourite posts are here.

If you like what you see, please come back. Or you can subscribe to my blog via RSS or Email - whichever you prefer. And do leave a comment. I love comments and I will definitely write back.

If you have been here before and like my blog, please don't leave yet. I need your help to improve this blog. If you can spare a minute, please leave a comment and answer some of these questions:

How did you find out about my blog?

What do you like about it?

What should I do to improve it?
Is there something you would like me to write about?

P.S. This was my 31 Day Challenge homework. Here are the links to the posts I wrote about the 31 Day Challenge:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...